To qualify for dental care at the Community Dental Clinic:
- Patients must be a Jefferson County resident and provide proof of residency (such as a driver’s license, electric bill or water bill with current address).
- Patients must provide proof of low income, falling below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines and have no insurance (two recent paycheck stubs and previous year’s tax return)
- Patients must be currently enrolled in a state Medicaid insurance program.
Community Dental Clinic is not free clinic:
- Patients without insurance pay based on income level and family size for the initial exam and cleaning.
- Patients with Medicaid/BadgerCare show the Forward card and pay a minimal co-pay.
- Community Dental Clinic accepts cash & check only